"CHUCK" PANEL AT 'C2E2' IN CHICAGO TONIGHT!

12:14 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

19 March 2011,
Chuck makes its debut at C2E2 for a Q&A and special screening of exclusive footage and a fan-favorites panel. Co-creator/executive producer Chris Fedak will be on hand, along with fan favorites from the cast, including series stars Joshua Gomez, Ryan McPartlin, Vik Sahay and Scott Krinsky.

Date: Saturday, March 19

Time: 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
Location: IGN Theater - 375e

Picture Credit: @JoshuaEGomez on Twitter.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

Comment by Hanna on March 20, 2011 at 12:34 AM

haha! its Captain Morgan!!
ryan mcparlin-CAPTAIN Awesome
josh gomez-MORGAN Grimes!

Anonymous on March 20, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Ladies!!! More romance means more than 2 kisses from Sarah...,like the last episode. I love Chuck!, but they lack the hot loving chemistry of even their first real kiss. I'm upset only because this romance is what we all love deeply. I think it is what will help the Chuck show keep getting renewed! I say more affection; (kissing, hugging,saying Ilove you!!!!) Men generally really suck at this. We forget as soon as the honeymoon phase is over. We are not all this way, but most are in my life. I lost my fiancee when i was 19. Died in my arms on a cold wet street where a drunk driver slamed into her. I know true love, real love and chemistry. Zack and Evvone should be married in real life. You cannot fake their chemistry. My point is simply that when your really in love you cannot hide it from anyone. In real life they are in love i know for sure. However on the show chuck, sometimes it's hard to really tell they are really so very much in love! Yes I know about this guy everyone mentions from time to time timmy..., but trust me it's just crap! Evonne love Zack and only Zack! Remember i said it first!

Anonymous on March 21, 2011 at 12:52 PM

I agree!!

Anonymous on March 21, 2011 at 7:37 PM

guys come on we’re losing on hulu
vote and vote and vote for chuck
chuck has to win.

Post a Comment