"CHUCK" BRINGS SMILES TO JAPANESE SURVIVORS!

8:03 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

18 March 2011,
I received this E-mail from Chuck viewer Steven Smoley in Japan & thought I'd share it with everyone:

"My wife and I are presently living in our home near Tokyo, Japan. As you likely are aware, we have been affected by the recent earthquake that has caused loss of life and severe damage to parts of northeast coast of Japan’s largest island. We are facing an uncertain nuclear situation. We are faced with a lot of worry. However, we are taking the time to enjoy some Chuck episodes, we are having fun and laughing. We just want to say thanks for the program and thanks to the cast for giving us these moments laugh and enjoy ourselves."

Labels: , , ,

8 comments:

Anonymous on March 18, 2011 at 8:11 PM

If anyone can bring happiness it's "Chuck" and the gang!
Work's for me every Monday :D

Anonymous on March 18, 2011 at 8:29 PM

Awwwwww <3

Anonymous on March 18, 2011 at 8:47 PM

That is so sweet!

ChuckGR on March 18, 2011 at 9:48 PM

This email is full of WIN!!
And must forwarded to the NBC ASAP
And if this doesnt convince NBC to give us a season 5 then i dont know what else could

Anonymous on March 18, 2011 at 10:17 PM

Such a nice story!

Anonymous on March 19, 2011 at 12:24 AM

its so amazing to no that chuck is a- viewed all around the world
and b- that people can use it to create happiness in there lives when there is very little

Comment by Slaaavo on March 19, 2011 at 11:39 PM

I completely understand :) and I'm happy that they can still enjoy it despite having a lot of troubles :)

Comment by Unknown on March 20, 2011 at 1:48 PM

I'm from Italy.
I've lost my job and daily I struggle to rebuild a future, but on Monday night - when I watch Chuck in streaming - the world stops for a while and I cannot think about my problems...Chuck rips a smile even in the worst moments, this is its power and that's why I am grateful that it exist. Go Chuck go :)

Post a Comment