YVONNE STRAHOVSKI EXPECTS "CHUCK" SEASON 5!

9:24 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

8 March 2011,
Chuck stars Yvonne Strahovski and Adam Baldwin have revealed that they are hopeful about the show's future. The series has been close to cancellation in the past but Strahovski has now admitted that she expects it to be renewed for a fifth season.

"I think [the chances] are pretty good," she told E! Online. "I will be surprised if we don't get a season five."

Meanwhile, Baldwin confessed that he is trying not to get his hopes up, saying: "I feel cautiously optimistic. Until you hear the go sign, I just remain cautiously optimistic." - Digital Spy

Labels: , , ,

8 comments:

Fredrik on March 8, 2011 at 9:49 PM

yvonne<3 i got my photos signed from her :D i live in sweden and got them only after 1 ½ month or something like that! Im extremely happy:)

Anonymous on March 8, 2011 at 10:49 PM

YES, I AGREE CHUCK IS VERY GOOD SHOW, PLEASE KEEP IT !!!

Anonymous on March 8, 2011 at 10:58 PM

YAY if the stars are staring to admit it then there has to be some word going around that is positive!!!

Comment by Unknown on March 10, 2011 at 9:48 PM

FREDRIK!!
How do I get my photos signed from her. Can you let me know. Thank you!

Comment by Unknown on March 11, 2011 at 5:00 PM

yes fredrik please tell :D huge fan i hope they make a 5th best show eva

Comment by Anieli on March 15, 2011 at 6:26 PM

continuem com chuck
é a melhor serie que ja vi voces tem que faser no minimo uma 10 temporadas por favor nos precisamos de chuck beijos

Comment by Toembal on March 16, 2011 at 9:00 AM

season 5 please...!

Comment by Toembal on March 16, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Chuck Season 5 please...!
Go go go!

Post a Comment