SYNOPSIS - 4.19: "CHUCK VS. THE MUUURDER"

5:53 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

8 March 2011,
The Synopsis for Chuck, Season 4 Episode 19: "Chuck vs. The Muuurder" is below:

Chuck is put in charge of a top-priority mission, but his leadership skills are pushed to the limit when there is a murder in Castle. Meanwhile, Awesome takes on a mission of his own when Ellie finds an alarming new hobby. Elsewhere, Morgan's leadership is also tested when his Buy More troops wage war against Large Mart.
Airs: Monday, March 21st @ 8/7c on NBC.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous on March 8, 2011 at 10:57 PM

Ok I think I'll be the 1st to comment and to get rid of all those nasty things u negative people think!!! Thanks to the previous spoilers for episode 21 it is quite clear that neither CHUCK OR SARAH WILL DIE!!! I repeat neither Chuck or Sarah will die!! Unfortunately I can't find anything saying Casey won't (if u can plz post) but I suspect not!! So...I can't wait to see this episode. I suspect it will have to do something with a guest scientist of other spy!!

Anonymous on March 12, 2011 at 5:33 AM

YEAH I THINK IT MAY BE ONE OF THE GRETA'S THAT DIES I AM NOT SURE ABOUT IT. GO CHUCK FOR SEASON 5.

Anonymous on March 18, 2011 at 10:25 PM

ok , so can anyone tell me a little bit about chuk ive only started tolook at it so i would have missed a few season .. i want to find out what season is this ,, and also i heard that a cousin of mine is startin in it but im not sure what one ,, anyone heard of this new actress ??? i wont reveal her name in case the info i was given are not true ,,

Post a Comment