TV.COM & FANCAST INTERVIEW JOSHUA GOMEZ!

10:24 AM / Posted by Sheldon /

16 March 2010,
Fancast.com and TV.com recently had interviews with Joshua Gomez about Morgan finding out Chuck's secret and some general season 3 questions. Here's a Q&A from Fancast:

Q: Were you happy with Morgan’s reaction? Do you feel it was true to character?

A: Yeah, I was happy we didn’t get bogged with, “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me….” I think the fans feel the same way; so far, their reaction has been very positive. After all, it is pretty true to the character [to think,] “This is the coolest thing on the planet!”

Read more by clicking the links I provided at the beginning of this post.

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Natalie on March 17, 2010 at 1:15 AM

Morgan rules!! I loved the beard episode and that finally Chuck told Morgan! Too cool. His reaction was PERFECT - so great that he wasn't all "you didn't tell me..." Instead he was like cool I know a spy haha! The Chuck/Morgan friendship is awesome.

Post a Comment