LAUREN COHAN TALKS "CHUCK" 4.16 TONIGHT!

3:37 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

21 February 2011,
TVLine.com recently spoke to Chuck's latest guest-star, Lauren Cohan, who is first introduced in tonight's 4.16: "Chuck vs. The Masquerade".

Q: How would you describe Vivian?
A: She’s kind of a well-educated, bumbling recluse.

Q: Is she welcoming to Chuck and Sarah when they first approach her?
A: She’s very suspicious of them and what they want out of her. But then she joins forces with them.


Q: Are there any hints dropped that she is harboring a secret?
A: We don’t know her exact connection to the Volkoff empire, and she… well, I’m afraid to say more.

Q: If Chuck gets picked up for a fifth season, would Vivian be sticking around?
A: I don’t know. I know I’m on for about five episodes — I’m off for a couple right now, and then I come back. I’ve heard rumors of some really cool revelations, but the only thing is that some of them discount things that have already been revealed on Chuck. But again, they’re not concrete rumors.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous on February 24, 2011 at 8:16 PM

Wouldn't we all be surprised if by the end of this season we find out that Vivian is a half-sister to Ellie and Chuck! Can you say "Cliffhanger!"

Post a Comment