STACY KEIBLER TALKS ABOUT 'CHUCK' TONIGHT!

10:08 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

4 October 2010,
Stacy Keibler has admitted that she will play a very physical role on Chuck. The former WWE star told IGN that viewers will see her reunited on screen with fellow wrestler ’Stone Cold’ Steve Austin.

“I definitely have a little bit of physicality and I face off and fight with Stone Cold,” she confirmed. “I do it all in my high heels!” Keibler explained that she was thrilled to be working with former co-star Austin again. “It was so great to see Steve,” she said. “We worked together for years, and we had a really good time just reconnecting.”

The actress also appeared alongside Chuck star Zachary Levi in 2006 film Big Momma’s House 2.

“Zach and I have been friends,” she claimed. “So it was really fun for us to have a chance to work together on this show. We were laughing all day long, and it was fun.” Keibler confessed that she is keen to make a return appearance on the show. “If I make it out alive after this episode, maybe they will bring me back,” she teased. - Gamerpoop.com

Labels: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous on October 5, 2010 at 5:21 AM

I thought that Stacy Keibler, Stone Cold and Nicole Richie were GREAT. It will b interesting 2 C how they handle Chuck down on 1 knee @ the end of the Episode

Comment by Pol on October 5, 2010 at 11:07 AM

This season really rocks! and the final scene of the episode, it wasn't was i expect, i tough that Sarah will be scary of the ring, but clearly both knows that's a coincidence, but the way they look at each other was something else, maybe soon we can see a real proposition!!!

Anonymous on October 5, 2010 at 6:25 PM

I would like to have got a bit more screen time for GRETA on this episode. It was an improvement from the first one, where Olivia Munn starred, but it still left me unsatisfied. So far, only in episode two GRETA screen time seemed large enough.
As for actors, there were awesome, as always :).

Post a Comment