STAR TREK'S JONATHAN FRAKES DIRECTS 'CHUCK'?

10:07 AM / Posted by Sheldon /

14 September 2010,
According to a StarTrek.com interview, Jonathan Frakes will be in Chuck. It has been confirmed that he will be directing. Johnathan played Commander William Riker through all seven seasons of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

Q: What will you be moving on to once you wrap this episode of The Good Guys?

A: I’m in prep on The Good Guys, and after I finish it I’ll go to NCIS: Los Angeles to do another one of those. Then I’ll do another Castle. Then I’ll go to Chuck. What a blessing this year has been. (Credit: Alexander)

Labels: , , ,

4 comments:

Comment by JordanKay on September 14, 2010 at 10:13 AM

Is it possible he's directing, not guest starring? I've been watching a lot of Roswell lately (summer rewatch, lmao) and he's directed a lot of those episodes. That sounds like it's more plausible, I think.

Comment by Sheldon on September 14, 2010 at 4:42 PM

@Jordankay,
Yes that might be possible. Like I said there has been no confirmation. This was sent to me from a Star Trek/Chuck fan who saw the interview on the mentioned site. What you said is plausible though. We'll have to wait and see.

Comment by Alex Johnson on September 14, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Oh, I didn't catch that he was directing. Sorry 'bout that. That's interesting considering how Robert Duncan McNeil is involved heavily with the show and they both worked on Star Trek, albeit two different series.

Sheldon on September 15, 2010 at 9:14 PM

@ Alex,
The article didn't state that he was directing. The reports that broke a few hours later, did.

Thanks for submitting! :)

Post a Comment