AUSIELLO: RENEWAL PROSPECTS "LOOKING GOOD"

11:15 PM / Posted by Sheldon /

23 April 2010,
From Ausiello at EW.com:
I’m really not trying to toy with your emotions, Chuck fans. Honest. But I just received a fresh batch of extremely reliable intel that has led me to once again tweak the show’s status on my Bubble Show Scorecard.

After two anxiety-inducing weeks at “could go either way,” I’m happy to report that Chuck is back to being a “safe bet.” A well-placed source close to Team Bartowski whose name is not Josh Schwartz (scout’s honor!) tells me “it’s looking good” that NBC will do the right thing and renew the show for a fourth season.

A final decision isn’t expected for a few more weeks, so there’s a good chance my buzzometer will fluctuate again. Even more reason to enjoy this bit of good news while it lasts!

Labels: , ,

5 comments:

Anonymous on April 24, 2010 at 7:12 AM

YES!!!!GO CHUCK!!!

Comment by frz on April 24, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Oh yeah! Way to go!

Anonymous on April 29, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Shame they don't include global viewing figures, Chuck is big here in the UK!

Comment by Unknown on April 30, 2010 at 1:38 AM

This is the only show me and my family watch together and all enjoy. I'm so tired of CSI/Cold case/NCIS! Can we not keep the good family show for once and not stress that it will be gone from one season to the next????

Anonymous on May 5, 2010 at 10:18 PM

That´s it Elaine! Good words! Brazil wants Chuck season 4!

Post a Comment